We’re always looking for guest writers who are just as passionate about entrepreneurship and small business as we are. Do you have actionable advice that you know newbie entrepreneurs will love and be able to apply right away? Great! I want to hear from you. Here’s how it works:
- Send an email to email@example.com with 3 ideas for topics. You’ll usually get a response within 2-3 business days.
- Once your topic is approved, make sure you’ve read the guidelines below before you write your post.
- Write your post and submit it for review! We reserve the right to edit your post, but PLEASE check your own work before submission. Posts with too many errors in grammar or sentence structure will probably not be approved.
- When your post is scheduled, you’ll get an email with the publication date.
- We’ll send you the link again once it’s live and encourage you to share it widely to get maximum reach!
Before you submit your post, here are a few guidelines that will give you an idea of what we are looking for.
- There’s no minimum or maximum number of words – just make sure your content is epic. We want ideas our audience can act on right away and learn from. So however long that takes you, without being wordy.
- No sales pitches please. We’re looking for direct, useful content that is suitable for an audience of entrepreneurs.
- Keep the tone light, professional, and friendly.
- We like to foster conversation on the blog. Including a question at the end of your post will invite people to comment on your topic.
- Send a one to two sentence bio and a photo or logo that we can insert into the post. Feel free to link back to your site in the bio.
- EDIT YOUR OWN WORK.
- We’d love it if you’ll share your post on all of your social media accounts, and we will too!
Please submit all inquiries and pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.