As the December holidays quickly approach, you might be thinking about your business plans for 2016. What are your big business goals? What didn’t you get to this year, that you want to make sure you accomplish next year?
Whatever your big dreams, you need to have a plan to reach them, or you’ll be in the same place you are now in 365 days.
Did you know that the #1 reason most small businesses fail is because they don’t have a plan?
That doesn’t have to be you.
In fact, the best way to ensure your business grows like a weed in 2016 is to:
- Create a plan.
- Share it with others.
Seriously, that’s it. Of course it doesn’t work to just share with anybody – you want a support network. You want to be around people who have similar goals, and experts who have already achieved them.
And, you want your plan to be achievable. A perfect balance of ambitious and do-able.
Even though the method is simple, the application of the method can be a bit tricky. Fortunately, you can apply a strategy that makes it possible to create a plan that actually works – there are only a few crucial elements to doing this, and it doesn’t even take that long to work through.
So I’ve created a free training video that teaches you exactly how to do that fist part (create the plan), and what steps to take to make sure you share your plans – not with just anyone, but with the right people. Your peers, other experts, and people who are exactly where you want to be at the end of next year.
So, does a business planning challenge sound like it could give you the kick in the pants you need to make the most of 2016?
The 10-Day 2016 Business Planning Challenge starts on January 6 and includes:
- 8 Daily Video Challenges (plus 2 check-in days) that guide entrepreneurs through building a simple 2-page plan to rock their business in 2016 ($47 value)
- An Online Mastermind Group to discuss plans, challenges and questions with entrepreneurial peers (and with me!) ($47 monthly value)
- A Super Simple Business Plan Template, plus Worksheets and Resources to keep business organized and actionable throughout the year ($9.97 value)
- LIVE Group Coaching Calls with me, + recordings ($197 value)
- A Complimentary Review of each person’s 2016 2-page Business Plan, which I’ll personally complete ($147 value)
Right now the challenge is only $67 USD (instead of the regular $147 USD), but that pricing is only available until midnight on December 20 – so it’s important to get in now while the deal is really good.
See you in January – I can’t wait to work with you!
Questions? Hit me up in the comments and let me know what you need help with.